Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Greetings-We Three Kings/Queens




I want to wish all my followers a very Healthy and Joyous holiday Season. This sounds too much like a card. I hope you all survive the holidays without too much family obligations but instead laugh, hug and enjoy as much as you can. For example; the carol, We three kings why can't we have we three Queens? After all, if it wasn't for women, there would be no Christmas. We need some carols with women in it. I challenge anyone to come up with some for next year. I will share 3 of my "Favorite things", images for the holidays. I promise to keep going and do more art next year.
"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"!

2 comments:

  1. i never realized we women were left out of the carols! Good challenge!! Your art is beautiful! Hope you follow your own advice and have lots of love, laughter and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Peace!

    ReplyDelete