Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December...Oh my God!

CARDS:

Summer
Fall

Spring
Winter

Holiday cards:


How did it get to be December???? I can't stomach all the holiday musac and pretend cheer. But nevertheless, I have to face up to it, the holidays are here, so Welcome? If any of you need some last minute gifts feel free to order from me. I have 2 holiday cards with the enclosed greeting:"Wishes of Peace for the New Year!" They are $3.00 a piece or 2 for $5.00.

I am also selling notecards of 4 views , seasons of Mohonk ,$10.00 for the 4 folded notecards of $5.00 for fall and winter single postcards w/ envelopes.


Ho-Ho-Ho! My holiday ornaments are $8.00 a piece and they come in purple, gold, rusty orange and lime green.


Just Email me with your pics ulanart@hotmail.com

PEACE be with you......Green Ulana

1 comment: