Friday, April 17, 2009

Laugh on







April 17,2009



My first posting... How exciting!



Let's talk Laughter. I woke up this morning singing: "I love to laugh, so loud and long and clear, Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!" Who said that? Hint: It came from a Walt Disney movie. Well search your memory bank and go to door number 3. It was Dick van Dyke in Mary Poppins. One of my personal favorites. I will devote today to laughter but first I will take a break and see if I can insert some pictures. but before I go another quote from George Carlin: "The day after tomarrow is the third day of rest." So laugh on, rest on and rock on!
I did it. Here's your 3 green rock images for the day. "Pure Breeze everyone!

2 comments:

  1. WELL,WELL, YOU DID IT! I THINK A DAY WITHOUT LAUGHTER IS A DAY WITHOUT SUNSHINE AND SUNFLOWERS!! WHAT DID ONE CATERPILLAR SAY TO THE OTHER ONE? "MY FEET ARE KILLING ME. I HAVE TWENTY CORNS AND THIRTY BUNIONS!" I SAW THE TWO OF THEM RESTING AND TALKING SITTING ON SOME GREEN ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, so Awesome!!!!!! I love your pics and your quotes! Sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete